Effective March 15, 2021:
- Section 3 (Urgent Matters) is amended to state filing requirements more clearly.
- The Court is accepting requests to schedule settlement conferences under section 4 (Settlement Conferences) no matter when defendants filed defences or were noted in default.
- The Court is accepting requests for any motion on notice to other parties, under section 5 (Motions on Notice to Other Parties).
- Section 7.1 further clarifies that an assessment hearing will not be scheduled unless all applicable fees are paid and a request is submitted in accordance with this Notice.
- Effective February 23, 2021, section 8 (Trial Continuations) is added, and subsequent sections are re-numbered.